FRAddons - LCPDFR API

I know that making a modification for LCPDFR won't result in a lot of attention or downloads but I thought I'd do it anyway. Basically, FRAddons uses the LCPDFR API to provide some neat addon abilities to LCPDFR such as ordering your partner to arrest someone, pulling over a boat, ordering a person out of the vehicle during a traffic stop(without engaging in the traffic stop menu) and more.

FEATURES:

Traffic Stops:

"Step out of the vehicle!"

The first feature I wish to touch upon is ordering a pedestrian out of a vehicle during a traffic stop. This, while rather simple, can make your experience much more enjoyable. If the suspect is disorderly, the vehicle is stolen or you just don't trust the driver then you can order them to step out of the vehicle where you can then cuff them or do whatever else.

"Don't run from me, boy!"

For those up for a challenge, FRAddons also has the ability to start a pursuit out of a traffic stop with the touch of a button. Not really much else to this, basically it ends the traffic stop and creates the pursuit.

"Stop the boat, right now!"

This addon(much like my boatpulloverIV script) allows you to temporarily detain a boat or in other words perform a traffic stop. This is obviously a bit more advanced and connected to FR than the script since this uses the API which provides some neat new functions as well as functions that connect with FR to relay a more enjoyable playing experience for the user.

"BRAVO-2 to dispatch, requesting an additional unit for a low priority traffic stop."

The LCPDFR backup system was not coded for the usage within traffic stops / vehicle detainment. Therefore, this script offers a (though rather simple) alternative mainly for traffic detainment assistance. Orders to the assisting officer include help get suspect out of vehicle, search vehicle, and detain the passenger(along with a few others).

Duty Enhancements:

"Officer is ready for duty"

Normally, no additional messages are sent when you cloak in or out of duty. This script changes that. Whenever you go on or off duty a message is sent saying "Officer (name) is now on duty and ready for calls". Just a minor thing that goes far.

For anyone who actually cares about LCPDFR: this is just the tip of the iceberg and this itself still doesn't encompass all the abilities I have already coded and have been working on so stay tuned for further information.

Edited by EvanA

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

If you're still wondering about this, I will not be able to finish it(I know this is a bit late, but I figure I may as well reply anyway in case you're still wondering) since I am no longer have the source code to it. Sorry.