Officerphillips69

F4 Console problems <SOLVED> For Ragehook

Ok this thread will more than likely get Closed and that is fine.  I have found a solution for those that are having the Pressing F4 and no console.

In your GTA V folder you will find your RagePluginHook.exe  look below that and you will see the RagePluginHook.ini file

It probably looks like this

[Miscellaneous]
IsDeveloperModeEnabled=True
PluginTimeoutThreshold=10000

It needs to look like this

[Miscellaneous]
IsDeveloperModeEnabled=True
PluginTimeoutThreshold=10000
ConsoleKey=F4

It appears the people that coded the new RagePluginHook forgot to add a line in the ini.  

So why am I posting this here instead of the RageHook forums?  Well its simple.  Their site is having extreme difficulty with lag.  You can barely get from one topic to another and also people ask a question and it goes days without answer.  In short, their support is not supportive.  Thought users might find this helpful.  

Feel free to close, but please don't delete otherwise you will find yourself having to close a lot of these type of threads, when the problem was just <SOLVED>  

Thanks!

Glad to help,  and yes I am replying to bump this up a bit for others that are still having problems ;)

I believe your .ini is configured when you launch it for the first time. Because there IS an option to assign the Console key to F4. But very bizarre, glad you're able to help some people with this as I had no idea it was an issue