LCPDCheese

Bearcat Template Discoloration?

Okay, so... I'm trying to make a bearcat skin for a private skin pack. I'm trying to insert a yellow-ish badge into the template, but everytime I do so, it changes the color to red. I've tried to re-download the rar file multiple times (13, actually) to no avail. If you could help me, I would really appreciate it.

(I don't have any screenshots because I have no idea how to take one)

I find that some templates are greyscale for some reason with some of the models released. I've experienced this with templates for models by KevinDV, GFXLE, Sgt.Kanyo and some others. Whenever I try to make a texture, the colors are all grey. Now I use GIMP so I'm not sure if this is the exact problem you are having or how this would work with Photoshop or paint but I hope it somewhat helps.

If you're using GIMP, on the very top where File<edit<select<View etc is at, Click on Image then Mode and then set the image to "RGB". This has worked for me.

Second option you can do is open a new blank texture 2048x2048 or whatever the size of the template you are using is, then import the template you want to use. Everything should be normal after. Save it replacing the template if you want to use the template later on.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz 8-Core Processor / RAM: 420GB Corsair / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB / OS: Windows 10

Want to donate? I'll take one of this as a donation :) http://steamcommunity.com/id/LoneWolfSpecter/wishlist

I find that some templates are greyscale for some reason with some of the models released. I've experienced this with templates for models by KevinDV, GFXLE, Sgt.Kanyo and some others. Whenever I try to make a texture, the colors are all grey. Now I use GIMP so I'm not sure if this is the exact problem you are having or how this would work with Photoshop or paint but I hope it somewhat helps.

If you're using GIMP, on the very top where File<edit<select<View etc is at, Click on Image then Mode and then set the image to "RGB". This has worked for me.

Second option you can do is open a new blank texture 2048x2048 or whatever the size of the template you are using is, then import the template you want to use. Everything should be normal after. Save it replacing the template if you want to use the template later on.

This worked, thanks for the help!