OfficerFive0

1980s nypd pack im making

hey im starting to make a 1980s nypd pack with new ped, vehicles and weapons and more.if u know of any good weapons peds or vehicles please list them! i will also be showing my progress here.

What i have so far (may change)

ACCURATE:

mark 7 siren http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=970

NYPD Step Van by compeast-http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/chevrolet-step-van-1985-new-york-police-depar-f24427

Ithaca M37 riot shotgun by moneyman12167-http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/ithaca-m37-riot-shotgun-f24374

ESU Truck: http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/gmc-c3500-nypd-esu-911-memorial-f24043

ESU Officers http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/7582-1980s-esu-officer/

LESS ACCURATE:

S&W M15-4 Revolver closest ive found to a s&w model 10 by moneyman12167-http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/sw-m15-4-revolver-f24319

Edited by OfficerFive0

if anyone knows if there is an unmarked car with a kojak light

a S&W model 10 4"

Is this pack for personal use to make your game look like 1980's NY, or are you making a pack for release? Just to let you know, you can't take other people's things and re upload them unless you make edits to the model itself. So you wouldn't be able to upload someone else's unmarked cruiser. However, if it is a pack for yourself that you want, I can help you.

76561198097811776.png

"This represents imminent danger, for sure."

hey im starting to make a 1980s nypd pack with new ped, vehicles and weapons and more.if u know of any good weapons peds or vehicles please list them! i will also be showing my progress here.

preferably rotators.

if anyone knows if there is an unmarked car with a kojak light

a S&W model 10 4"

Use the 80s Chevy Impala, Caprice, and Ford LTD, and use the NYPD chevy step van for Noose Enforcer. Also there used to be a GTA IV 1980s car pack, but because of copy right issues, it was removed and now its just a list for GTA IV 80s car mods.

Is this pack for personal use to make your game look like 1980's NY, or are you making a pack for release? Just to let you know, you can't take other people's things and re upload them unless you make edits to the model itself. So you wouldn't be able to upload someone else's unmarked cruiser. However, if it is a pack for yourself that you want, I can help you.

Yeah, unless you have permission from all modders, you cant make a car pack using other peoples models. That's why I was banned from GTA forums because of my 2001 car pack

Use the 80s Chevy Impala, Caprice, and Ford LTD, and use the NYPD chevy step van for Noose Enforcer. Also there used to be a GTA IV 1980s car pack, but because of copy right issues, it was removed and now its just a list for GTA IV 80s car mods.

Actually, if he want's realism. Knock out the Impala and LTD. NYPD never used those. It's kinda hard to create an 80's NY pack with the limited amount of vehicles if you don't know how to make your own, though. I've done it, but it was using all Non-ELS cars, which I didn't mind anyways since I do prefer Non-ELS over ELS.

76561198097811776.png

Is this pack for personal use to make your game look like 1980's NY, or are you making a pack for release? Just to let you know, you can't take other people's things and re upload them unless you make edits to the model itself. So you wouldn't be able to upload someone else's unmarked cruiser. However, if it is a pack for yourself that you want, I can help you

i know that. anything thats mine or edited will be released otherwise links will be left.

well i found a 1988 car pack but i dont like those as much most civilian vehicles will be using cars fro that pack

Actually, if he want's realism. Knock out the Impala and LTD. NYPD never used those. It's kinda hard to create an 80's NY pack with the limited amount of vehicles if you don't know how to make your own, though. I've done it, but it was using all Non-ELS cars, which I didn't mind anyways since I do prefer Non-ELS over ELS.

well i will use the crown vic from kingstas lapd pack it has rotators and i will use the step van for nstockade

was the dodge aspen used by the nypd?

i know that. anything thats mine or edited will be released otherwise links will be left.

well i found a 1988 car pack but i dont like those as much most civilian vehicles will be using cars fro that pack

well i will use the crown vic from kingstas lapd pack it has rotators and i will use the step van for nstockade

was the dodge aspen used by the nypd?

Uh, just to let you know. The LTD and "Crown Vic" are the same car. The car from Kinksta's LAPD pack is a Ford Crown Victoria LTD, which was never used by the NYPD.

No, the Aspen was never used. Check out this website for a complete list of vehicles used by the NYPD.

http://www.policecarwebsite.net/fc/ny/nypd/nypd1980.html

76561198097811776.png

Uh, just to let you know. The LTD and "Crown Vic" are the same car. The car from Kinksta's LAPD pack is a Ford Crown Victoria LTD, which was never used by the NYPD.

No, the Aspen was never used. Check out this website for a complete list of vehicles used by the NYPD.

http://www.policecarwebsite.net/fc/ny/nypd/nypd1980.html

yea im very familiar with policecarwebsite 

dang i really liked those rotators

If you want, I can link you to a bunch of Non-ELS 1980's era NYPD vehicles. Most of them being vehicles that i'm currently using.

i may end up doing it

btw can i have els-h with els v8? 

i mean the with a  els h car how would i get them to rotate i cant find anything about elsh in either ini would i have to do something along the lines of drot

as in drot?

No. It's basically a few set textures ringed around a lightbar satellite rotator to give it a rotating effect. DROT is an actual moving rotator. Not simulated.

i mean the with a  els h car how would i get them to rotate i cant find anything about elsh in either ini would i have to do something along the lines of drot

You'd have to edit an unlocked model in a program like Zmodeler to set the rotators up.

76561198097811776.png

No. It's basically a few set textures ringed around a lightbar satellite rotator to give it a rotating effect. DROT is an actual moving rotator. Not simulated.

You'd have to edit an unlocked model in a program like Zmodeler to set the rotators up.

ok i think ill just look for different ones then

anyone know what unmarked cars they used? 

What about dodge Diplomat?

They did use them and there is a model for it. It's a pretty crappy model, but it is there.

this one? http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-iv/gta-iv-cars/27129-dodge-diplomat-1983-police-v10.html

Yeah, the car handles like crap, the light bar is too small, there's a laptop and speed stalker in the interior, and the roof is not supposed to be a soft top. I wouldn't recommend it.

76561198097811776.png

Yeah, the car handles like crap, the light bar is too small, there's a laptop and speed stalker in the interior, and the roof is not supposed to be a soft top. I wouldn't recommend it.

is that the only one ?