Black Jesus

How do I tone down lightsemissive on certain objects?

Herro, I'm working on a challenger and I didn't have anywhere to put a console so I had this idea to make a Whelen Light and Siren Controller remote thing. I setup the lightsemissive so at night the officer can clearly see which one is Stage 1,2 or 3. But in game it's bright as f***. How can I tone down the brightness of the control so it's like the other objects in the car? Do I darken the green on the texture or is it something else?

YouTube:Black Jesus                                                   

You can fix it by making the green darker, or you can make the emissive light texture smaller. The only reason its bright is bc of your emissive light settings for your ENB! Great job by the way, it looks great!

Edited by 1997chevyboy

Don't change the texture itself. In zmod, switch to faces mode, click on the light mesh you want to edit, select all the lightemissive parts you want to edit, make sure selected mode is on, now switch to vertex mode, (you should see orange lines coming out of the selected areas), now go to paint -> color and select a dark grey color, and hit apply a few times (at least 5 times, you can click 2000 times as well, it won't get darker that way, but you need to click on it at least 5 times). Now the selected area should not be as bright as it once was, and the texture itself still has the same brightness you wanted.