Rambar?

DySands

That's really odd, never heard of that happening. If you want, I could take a look at it and see if crashes my game.

(This is just so you can see my edited post)

The only thing is now, finish the skin replace the collision for the rambar and then see if the car actual drives normal

Edit: Awesome, it drives normal, works fine all the stuff, thanks for all the help man, appreciate it!

Edited by DySands

Glad it worked out for you :thumbsup:

Looks awesome so far, is the car for public release?

Well, Once again ran it to something totaly new, This is my ELS hierachy atm: http://prntscr.com/4bfb1v

Everything works except for the lights in the rear near the rear windscreen and the front wig wags, If i shoot the glass in game they work, so destroy the rear window (which does instantly crash me) and if i shoot the front headlight glass it does flash, What the weirdest thing is, the rear lights do just work fine although they are mapped on extra_3 and extra_4 as extra3 and extra4.

Weird things happening in my zmod and game lmao

The reason why the rear windscreen crashes your game is because it doesn't have a proper dummy, here is a picture of what the hierarchy should look like

mDlwmUy.png

Another thing I noticed is that the name charger.wft should be changed to whatever you are exporting as ex. (police.wft, police2.wft)

Also all of the extra's for els should be made up of L0's and L1's as seen here:

1YJeUkp.png

And the reason that they may not be flashing/showing through the windscreen/headlight glass is either it is not at the top of the hierarchy (under chassis_L1)

hRsRXV5.png

Or its something to do with materials. Can I see a picture of your materials?

I'm hoping this helped and was easy to understand.

Bump? lmao

Forgot to quote :thumbsup:

The reason why the rear windscreen crashes your game is because it doesn't have a proper dummy, here is a picture of what the hierarchy should look like

mDlwmUy.png

Another thing I noticed is that the name charger.wft should be changed to whatever you are exporting as ex. (police.wft, police2.wft)

Also all of the extra's for els should be made up of L0's and L1's as seen here:

1YJeUkp.png

And the reason that they may not be flashing/showing through the windscreen/headlight glass is either it is not at the top of the hierarchy (under chassis_L1)

hRsRXV5.png

Or its something to do with materials. Can I see a picture of your materials?

I'm hoping this helped and was easy to understand.

Forgot to quote :thumbsup:

Okay thank you man, appreciate it, but everything is fine in the hierachy, it is exactly like you said, the rear windscreen doesn't have L0 or L1 but it never crashed on my so i think it has to do with the els.

Also back in this topic is a picture of when i export it, sergiyj said it would be fine so.

Okay thank you man, appreciate it, but everything is fine in the hierachy, it is exactly like you said, the rear windscreen doesn't have L0 or L1 but it never crashed on my so i think it has to do with the els.

Also back in this topic is a picture of when i export it, sergiyj said it would be fine so.

Well some of those things I mentioned play a major role in game, and I suggest you change them before you release (its as simple as changing a name come on) And I know for a fact those things can crash the game. I have experience in this kind of work and I know what I'm doing. 

The rambar should be fine, but I don't know about your vehicle. Did you attach anything else to the extras? You should have L0's and L1's, they are LOD [Level Of Detail] models and without them, the parts will disappear from a distance. I never had this issue before, but I did hear of it once.

The rambar should be fine, but I don't know about your vehicle. Did you attach anything else to the extras? You should have L0's and L1's, they are LOD [Level Of Detail] models and without them, the parts will disappear from a distance. I never had this issue before, but I did hear of it once.

This is correct and If you don't have LOD's the parts with out them will be either a bright light or It will be invisible from a certain distance