I bet you've heard this many times before, I'm sorry for asking again about this. Now I'm a noob when it comes to modding the game; I hardly got LCPDFR working on my PC... I would appreciate any advices or help with this. 

So, I've seen many people using ENB mod and some mods to make game work better and look better. I wanted to use one of these to see how things work, so I went on various sites and found that there are hundreds of various mods. Some of these are better looking but I think I can't use those due to my GPU power. 

So what exactly do I need?
I'm looking for some ENB mod; something just to improve the game a bit, nothing too much. Also I've seen many mods that would be fine but those are too bright or too "glossy" I would say. I'm asking for your help, I can't decide what mod to use, do you have any suggestions? Have you tried any of these?

In order to make it easier for you here are my PC specs:
- Intel Core i7 3770K CPU @ 3.50 GHz
- 8 GB DDR3 Corsair 
- SSD Samsung 80GB + 1TB + 750GB
- AsRock H61m (I'm not sure but something like this)
- Gigabyte HD 7850 1GB 
- Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

I'm running games on Samsung SyncMaster 24" - 1920x1200@60Hz

I hope this helps you and that you can suggest something that would work on my PC. Let me know if there is something else you need. 

Maybe these two examples can help you as well; now I'm not looking for these details, this is just to show you the colors I'm aiming for (basically I just need optimization + color corrections + some reflections)

'>
'>

Thanks in advance everyone, any help is much appreciated. 

Have you used the search-button? There is a ton of these topics in place already, where your question has been answered and as to which mod might suit you. 

I understand and I'm sorry for opening up another topic about it; but usually there are people posting spec for each ENB, however I'm not that familiar with those so I don't know for sure what mod could work fine on my PC. I think you understand why I don't want to try many mods in order to find the one that actually works; it's a real trouble to copy paste backup files back and forth :)

Ok, thanks for the info. What about those comandlines? Some people say it's great, other people say it will ruin my game?

Ok, thanks for the info. What about those comandlines? Some people say it's great, other people say it will ruin my game?

The one I'm using works OK.

-noprecache
-windowed
-novsync
-novblank
-frameLimit 0
-width 1280
-height 720
Worked on a NVidia GT520, still works on my new GTX750Ti.

Thanks, just tested it. I haven't seen any improvements but my FPS is fairly stable now... So, basically it works fine, thanks man