Slimory

EFLC Support Request for FR/ ELS V8

I'm not generally one to ask for support but I reinstalled my OS yesterday & have been tinkering with EFLC trying to get it back up & running again, problem neither ELS V8 or LCPDFR 1.0B won't boot up, every other mod works, in-game trainer, cars, just not those 2 things which are the major things, I have everything selected to "ON" in Slot Control, but nothing, no log, but this error below comes up start menu and exits but can still play after I close it, any thought?

I'm not generally one to ask for support but I reinstalled my OS yesterday & have been tinkering with EFLC trying to get it back up & running again, problem neither ELS V8 or LCPDFR 1.0B won't boot up, every other mod works, in-game trainer, cars, just not those 2 things which are the major things, I have everything selected to "ON" in Slot Control, but nothing, no log, but this error below comes up start menu and exits but can still play after I close it, any thought?

You've likely made quite a serious installation error. LCPDFR 1.0b and subsequent versions all support EFLC just fine.

Can you post a screenshot of your GTA IV directory for me please?

You've likely made quite a serious installation error. LCPDFR 1.0b and subsequent versions all support EFLC just fine.

Can you post a screenshot of your GTA IV directory for me please?

I'm not really sure what I could have done, I've done the same I've always done, but since I did reinstall the OS maybe forgot something, but I can't think of it.

I'm not really sure what I could have done, I've done the same I've always done, but since I did reinstall the OS maybe forgot something, but I can't think of it.

I can see you have several mods all installed, and you say they all work fine.

Have you tried running the diagnostics tool inside the LCPDFR folder to see if it can detect the issue?

Run the diagnostics tool first and let me know what it says.

Have you tried running the diagnostics tool inside the LCPDFR folder to see if it can detect the issue?

I figured out what the issue was with LCPDFR & ELS but do you know what that error is in my first post?

I figured out what the issue was with LCPDFR & ELS but do you know what that error is in my first post?

I'm not too sure why you're getting that error to be honest. Have you checked to see that GTA IV is running as an administrator to see if that helps?

Yeah I only ever play as Administrator.