This may be in the wrong section, so I want to apologize ahead of time. Anyways, I am very confused about ELS V8 right now. I downloaded the LSPD pack for ELS V8 and it comes with the vehicle configuration file for els.ini. I don't know how to put this in my ELS.ini. Do I just copy all of it and paste in the ELS.ini or do I do [ FBI ] then paste it in. Very confused right now and any help would be awesome! Thanks.

Hi, and welcome to the forum :D

With ELS modded cars sometimes come with their own configuration file for ELS. You need to place those into the ELS folder, and then inside your ELS.ini file, you will see a place where you can link to it. I'm not a guru with ELS so cannot remember off the top of my head how the .ini file looks. But feel free to post them here in spoiler tags if you want me to look at them for you.

:)

MODERATOR NOTICE
Moving to GTA IV Support Requests. The LCPDFR Support Requests section is for support related to the LCPDFR Modification itself and not anything else. Please make sure to post in the correct section in the future.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to LCPDFR.com :) 

Edited by ineseri