Riqitch811

"LCPDMain Exception: Culture is not supported."

Hello,

After leaving LCPDFR for a while, I decided to catch up on the latest and installed 1.0b which is the latest version to date. The installation went smoothly, everything was fine. Until I started up the game, it loaded and everything. I get to the point where I see Niko standing and then this error comes up for like 2 seconds, then the games crashes.

This is what I found in the log:

[DEBUG - 15:18:16] [ServerInteraction] WebRequest: http://www.lcpdfr.com/api?variable=banned&action=check&value=host&randomNumber=cc8ce811-c355-4444-9836-81ebfe253842&checksum=**HIDDEN**
[ERROR - 3:18:16 PM] [ScriptManager] StartScript: Exception caught while creating script: LCPDMain Exception: Culture is not supported.
Parameter name: name
%LANG% is an invalid culture identifier.
[ERROR - 3:18:16 PM] An unhandled exception occured in LCPDFR. Details: Culture is not supported.
Parameter name: name
%LANG% is an invalid culture identifier.
   at System.Globalization.CultureInfo..ctor(String name, Boolean useUserOverride)
   at CSharp.LCPDFR.Scripts.LCPDMain.OnStart()
   at CSharp.Engine.Script.ScriptManager.StartScript(Type type)
Additional info: 
Please report this at www.lcpdfr.com

The only mods I have installed currently is LCPDFR 1.0b (duh), ELS v8, Icenhancer and a pack of ELS GTA V police cars, my version of IV is 1070 also.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

EDIT:

The diagnostics tool says everything is okay, and none of the other logs seem to have an error linked to this.

NgUjwFH.png

rf4Ib9H.png

Edited by Riqitch811

Looks to me you still got 0.95 installed and running 1.0 too. Remove the older one.

Did you use the manual or automatic install? Running game as administrator? 

Automatic, and I did run the game as an admin.

Looks to me you still got 0.95 installed and running 1.0 too. Remove the older one.

I reinstalled 1.0b hoping to delete 0.95's files. I ran the game and it started a new save, and then crashed in middle of driving back to Roman's place. I am going to try again as an admin though.

EDIT:

Tried running as administrator, still did the same thing.

Edited by Riqitch811

I went for a reinstall, all of the mods I've had previously too. I start up the game, everything goes fine. Then I press Alt+P and the game crashes, any ideas?

EDIT: I can't even get out of Niko's apartment without the game crashing, even running as an admin.

Edited by Riqitch811

Just to clarify, you deleted all contents of the GTA IV folder after uninstallation and then installed the game? 

Yes, 100% sure.

Did you remove your save files, even the auto ones? 

Just tried this and the same has happened, the game crashes half way to Roman's place on the Cousins Bellic.

Jesus Christ, LCPDFR really doesn't want to work.

LCPDFR works just fine, your game isn't. Did you by any chance activate the mod when in the first mission? (right off the boat). 

Nope. I'm sure it's not the other mods interfering, I had installed these mods in an order (Trainer, Cars, ELS and then finally LCPDFR), so I'm puzzled as to what is going on here. 

LCPDFR does not support any other third-party modifications. I'd try without them. 

By "third-party", you mean the simple native trainer right? Okay, I'll try that.

I mean any mod but LCPDFR

Holy shit, it actually worked. Nice to see new features, including the glasses. Is there really no way that ELS can work with LCPDFR, do I have to use dsound.dll instead of xlive? I've seen billions of videos with these 2 working together.