Sign in to follow this  
CouthInk4

keyboard keys to a controller?

Hey all, I'm wondering if there is a program out there that is easy to use/configure that simulates keyboard keys on a controller?

Like i want to use ELS on my controller so for example if the siren key is "s" i can configure that to the D-Pad on my controller so if i hit my D-Pad it thinks it's the S key and it activates the siren.

Hey all, I'm wondering if there is a program out there that is easy to use/configure that simulates keyboard keys on a controller?

Like i want to use ELS on my controller so for example if the siren key is "s" i can configure that to the D-Pad on my controller so if i hit my D-Pad it thinks it's the S key and it activates the siren.

I know how to use a 360 controller on GTA 4, since that's what i use.

I just need something so i can "manipulate" my keyboard controls on my controller. so i don't have to switch back and fourth from Keyboard to the Controller every time i want to use ELS.

I know how to use a 360 controller on GTA 4, since that's what i use.

I just need something so i can "manipulate" my keyboard controls on my controller. so i don't have to switch back and fourth from Keyboard to the Controller every time i want to use ELS.

May I know what version of ELS 8 or 7?