Sign in to follow this  
CouthInk4

ELS V6 problem

Hey, I'm currently using ELS V6 because i just can't get V7 to work in my game.

My problem is, if i have an ENB installed, i have to mash the "primary lights" button about 6-7 times before it turns on (have to repeat to turn it off). It only happens when i have an ENB installed, if i don't have one installed it works perfectly fine.

Does anyone know a solution to this?

In my experience, having to press the primary lights button many times before they activate, and having to do the same to turn them off means, there is a MOD somewhere in your game, that is also "bound" to the primary lights key for ELS.

I've never used an ENB, but it it has an .ini file, open it up and look if the primary lights key is "bound" somewhere in the .ini

Go into the .ini file, and look for the key in there, and change it to something else.

Source: Had this same problem with Simple Trainer having the primary light key "bound" to a feature of it.

Opened trainer.ini and changed the key binding, and ELS 7 works light a hot damn

Edited by Knight Rider Info

My keybindings were already changed. instead of it being the usual J,K,L mine is 1,2,3. they just screw up whenever an ENB is installed. it's like they just refuse to work. Even changing them still doesn't work. because i also tried them ad their default J,K,L and i still had to mash it.