I'm running Game4Video ENB on my PC, of course, and I'm getting very bad FPS even though I shouldn't be. Any suggestions to help run the game better without 20-30 FPS drops that would be greatly appreciated! 

System Specs:

(CPU) AMD FX 6100 @4.21 GHz (Overclocked)

(GPU) Geforce GTX 770 3GB (Superclocked)

(Ram) Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 Ram

(Motherboard) Asus M5A99x EVO 2.0

(Power supply) 850 Wat

In game settings:

Video Mode - 1920x1080 60 Hz

Aspect Ratio - Auto

Texture Quality - High

Reflection Resolution - Medium

Water Quality - Medium

Shadow Quality - High

Nigh Shadows - Off

Texture Filter Quality - Anisotropic x4

View Distance - 24

Detail Distance - 24

Vehicle Density - 20

Definition - On

Vsync- On

Edited by Ryan4820

And put what in the commandline? I don't like shadows on medium, it looks horrible compared to high

what is your mb usage ex- xxx/xxx?

you can try making a commandline.txt file in your gta 4 directory and in that add  

-availablevidmem 3.0  if thats not good enough you can always go up to for instance 9.0 if you wanted.

it basically allows gta 4 to use more memory for your game which helps to improve fps drastically

Edited by Snoopy420

what is your mb usage ex- xxx/xxx?

you can try making a commandline.txt file in your gta 4 directory and in that add  

-availablevidmem 3.0  if thats not good enough you can always go up to for instance 9.0 if you wanted.

it basically allows gta 4 to use more memory for your game which helps to improve fps drastically

I have 2 GB of video memory... As I said above in the specs, would putting it to say 9 be bad if I only have 2 GB of Video memory? And what would would you recommend for me to set it at? Thanks

I have 2 GB of video memory... As I said above in the specs, would putting it to say 9 be bad if I only have 2 GB of Video memory? And what would would you recommend for me to set it at? Thanks

Yeah exactly like I and firearm said just keep putting higher numbers till you get what you want. i have 1gb of video memory and i play it at 50fps no problem so with twice my amount you should not have any problems haha. another thing you might want to look at is updating your graphics drivers. they might be out of date and not using all of your available memory. just a thought! hope it works man!

So for the command line I'd put like 

-availablevidmem 8
-noprecache
-nomemrestrict
-norestrictions
-percentvidmem 100

The rest are for my Clan I'm in but I should keep changing the top one as high as possible?

Yeah exactly like I and firearm said just keep putting higher numbers till you get what you want. i have 1gb of video memory and i play it at 50fps no problem so with twice my amount you should not have any problems haha. another thing you might want to look at is updating your graphics drivers. they might be out of date and not using all of your available memory. just a thought! hope it works man!

So for the command line I'd put like 

-availablevidmem 8
-noprecache
-nomemrestrict
-norestrictions
-percentvidmem 100

The rest are for my Clan I'm in but I should keep changing the top one as high as possible?

don't just put 8 put like 8.0

i wouldn't recommend going any higher than 10.0 or 11.0