Valium

Looking for similar model of Penn. State Police

Hello guys.

I try to find the Ford Crown Victoria which is the most similar to this one from the photo.

It belongs to Pennsylvania State Police.

PSP has got really specific lightbar I've never seen so far.

Here are some photos which could be helpful.

Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Conducting a Traffic Stop'' target='_blank'>Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Conducting a Traffic Stop>Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Conducting a Traffic Stop

Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Conducting a Traffic Stop'' target='_blank'>Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Conducting a Traffic Stop>Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Conducting a Traffic Stop

Cheers.

Hello guys.

I try to find the Ford Crown Victoria which is the most similar to this one from the photo.

It belongs to Pennsylvania State Police.

PSP has got really specific lightbar I've never seen so far.

Here are some photos which could be helpful.

Cheers.

Ah, the PSP, my home state!

In my opinion, the best model that I have found for the PSP CVPI is the one made by Cj24. It isn't 100% accurate, but I have used it and I really like it.

Here is the link: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Thank you, I'll check it and I'll let you know.

Yeah, in my opinion PSP has got one of the most beautiful police cars with Colorado State Patrol, Alabama State Police and Oregon State Police. :)

Unfortunately, the PSP skin doesn't fit into this model.

Thank you, I'll check it and I'll let you know.

Yeah, in my opinion PSP has got one of the most beautiful police cars with Colorado State Patrol, Alabama State Police and Oregon State Police. :)

Unfortunately, the PSP skin doesn't fit into this model.

Doesn't fit? Where did you get the skin from? I'm pretty sure that this car used the template created by Bxbugs123, so if the skin was made using that template, it should fit.

Dear Valium,

If you would like My team and i from Emergency Modding can make a PSP skin to fit the CV you like!

-Founder Dillon

Hello.

Yes I would really like, but I must find some the most similar model to this photo.

If you make a skin to this model which Crawford wrote about, it will be awesome.  :smile:

Could you make a CSP's skin?

I've got one, but I noticed in the pictures, that it looks a bit different a bit, because in real life, CSP CV has got reflective strips ( rear, side ).

Edited by Valium

Hello.

Yes I would really like, but I must find some the most similar model to this photo.

If you make a skin to this model which Crawford wrote about, it will be awesome.  :smile:

Could you make a CSP's skin?

I've got one, but I noticed in the pictures, that it looks a bit different a bit, because in real life, CSP CV has got reflective strips ( rear, side ).

There should actually be a skin on here that fits the model I linked before. Let me check...

Here is a link to the PSP skin. The only thing is, the back area between the tail lights is white, and should be black. I can chat with the creator and see if he will allow me to edit it. Funny thing about this skin, I requested it! 

Edited by CRAWFORDx96

If you have a time and you would like to do it, I will be happy.

However, I don't know if you noticed, but this skin doesn't fit particularly in the front and the back of cvpi. 

I think that changing location of number plates will be needed too.