Mags

Car Spawn Locations Help

! I am pretty sure this is not difficult to do but I am wanted to script vehicles in random locations on the map. I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction on how I would go about doing that.

Thanks

! I am pretty sure this is not difficult to do but I am wanted to script vehicles in random locations on the map. I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction on how I would go about doing that.

Thanks

I'm not sure, but I think you have to edit some game file. I think you can change car color, spawn locations(traffic) and even put cars like the FIB Buffalo to spawn in regular traffic, patrolling around. You can also do this to peds, I think.

Someone else will have the name and location of the file.

Someone else will have the name and location of the file.

cargrp.dat  located in, you guessed it, Grand Theft Auto IV/common/data folder :smile:

That file handles traffic spawning & the different groups of traffic in the game (police, russian, italian, rich shoppers, etc.)

If you just want random vehicles spawning in traffic in random places, why not try a Traffic Spawner script?

There are many around, & you wouldn't have to waste your time creating something that is already available.

Well I am not wanting them to drive around. I am just wanting them to be parked there unoccupied. Planning on putting some Police cars in random locations on the map.