McAwesome6934

Siren Identification Help

I was watching some police related videos and stumbled upon this (link below). Upon watching it I heard a squad responding and liked the siren, but I have no idea what siren this is. If anyone knew the name and if there was a download available I would be greatly appreciative! 

Before watching the video, I must caution you that some of you may find this disturbing therefor viewer disrection is advised. 

Skip to 1:56 - http://blutube.policeone.com/videos/1971902246001-suicide-by-cop-man-repeatedly-yells-quotshoot-me-i39m-ready-to-diequot/

I believe the siren at 1:56 (changing to yelp and hilo) is a Federal Signal PA300.

Hm, after I listen to it a second time, it does sound a lot different. That's what it is ^

That video was scary. Is it bad that I kind of chuckled at the guy recording when he said, "Lord have mercy. Fuck" like it was nothing? 

Back on topic, well I really don't know anything about sirens, they do. I just wanted to comment on the video. 

That video was scary. Is it bad that I kind of chuckled at the guy recording when he said, "Lord have mercy. Fuck" like it was nothing? 

Back on topic, well I really don't know anything about sirens, they do. I just wanted to comment on the video. 

Yeah that video is crazy man!

No comments about the siren, however that video. Scary scenario for the police officers. But, why did one of them stand in the middle of nothing? He was just right in the open. Lucky him he didn't get shot.

Sidenote: Have to say that the guy (who recorded the video) and said "Lord have mercy. Fuck" does kind of sound like a random man I know in GTA IV. He usually answers the phone if you walk/drive by him and he often says "What's on your heart today brother" or something similar.