JTattersall

Steam Install Loading Script Error

Hi There I have had to do Factory Rest on my pc and have bought a steam version of GTA IV. I have used the automatic Install of 1.0b and when i started the games it came up with Error Loading LCPDFR Script. I Have also tried manaulaly Installing the script.

Many Thanks

Jason Tattersall

Edited by JTattersall

Hi There I have had to do Factory Rest on my pc and have bought a steam version of GTA IV. I have used the automatic Install of 1.0b and when i started the games it came up with Error Loading LCPDFR Script. I Have also tried manaulaly Installing the script.

Many Thanks

Jason Tattersall

Hi,

Run the diagnostics tool that is packaged with 1,0b (inside the LCPDFR folder). Get it to check your installation, you may be missing a dependency. 

I have done that but windows keep say it not responding an closes it

Run it as an administrator and be sure to click the advanced mode checkbox in the bottom left.

i Have followed your instruction but still not responsing i have run the game again and this message appeared

many thanks

Jason Tattersall

i Have followed your instruction but still not responsing i have run the game again and this message appeared

many thanks

Jason Tattersall

Ok, can you post a screenshot of your GTA IV directory and post your LCPDFR.log file please.

File directory Image and log

It seems that Advancescript is missing. Download the LCPDFR 1.0 Manual install and drag everything into your main directory. 

It seems that Advancescript is missing. Download the LCPDFR 1.0 Manual install and drag everything into your main directory. 

Hi there i have got to the donloads page but there is now 1.0 manual install

Hi there i have got to the donloads page but there is now 1.0 manual install

Go to 1.0B and click download and there should be couple of options and select manual installation.

thanks all for the help it is now working i found the 1.0 install when i upgraded it has taken out my lcpdfr username and password and call out settings so i am have to wait forever for call outs