ZanySmile1234

Problems with GFWL

Everytime I get in game and I try to login my GFWL account I get this gay think about some update. Every time I try to install it I get an error. Can someone help me? I have a legal copy of GTA IV.

I'm sorry I have no problems with gays or anything like that, I'm just very fustrated because I can't play with my clan and I'm like deputy commander of division and I can't even play with them. Just please help me.

I'm sorry I have no problems with gays or anything like that, I'm just very fustrated because I can't play with my clan and I'm like deputy commander of division and I can't even play with them. Just please help me.

No need to take out your frustration on any particular person's way of life (such as the choice to be gay), yeah ok these problems can be frustrating but I would recommend taking a deep breath having a little think and then type out your problems.

Remember, a smiley face makes everything better.

We're all here to help you, so relax :)

I'm not so sure about this new GFWL update thing as I haven't got it yet, but a few other people have also reported a similar problem, including the Rockstar social login page refusing connection.

I would recommend for the time being to just sit and be patient and hope a new update is released that fixes the problem or if it passes.

To prove my point

thread 1 '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

thread 2 '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

thread 3 '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Patience is a virtue.

Edited by LukeD

No need to take out your frustration on any particular person's way of life (such as the choice to be gay), yeah ok these problems can be frustrating but I would recommend taking a deep breath having a little think and then type out your problems.

Remember, a smiley face makes everything better.

We're all here to help you, so relax :)

I'm not so sure about this new GFWL update thing as I haven't got it yet, but a few other people have also reported a similar problem, including the Rockstar social login page refusing connection.

I would recommend for the time being to just sit and be patient and hope a new update is released that fixes the problem or if it passes.

To prove my point

thread 1 '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

thread 2 '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

thread 3 '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Patience is a virtue.

again I'm very sorry about that gay thing. I don't have anything against gays. I even have a friend who is gay and I don't have anything against it. It's just that I got fustrated and it wasn't the best day ever so I'm sorry and thank you for help :)