RDWAIFU

LCPDFR 1.0b Unusual objects/ground/textures/buildings disappear then game crash

Hello, since I updated to LCPDFR 1.0b my game has had a problem, as soon as I enter the PD, the tables, chairs, computers, objects etc disappear. Some of the appear over time, others don't. When I leave the PD, it has a lasting effect as the ground/roads/buildings etc disappear. Today as a callout happened, my game said there was an error and gave me logs, so I have them here

Hope you can help!

RDWAIFU

Hello, since I updated to LCPDFR 1.0b my game has had a problem, as soon as I enter the PD, the tables, chairs, computers, objects etc disappear. Some of the appear over time, others don't. When I leave the PD, it has a lasting effect as the ground/roads/buildings etc disappear. Today as a callout happened, my game said there was an error and gave me logs, so I have them here

Hope you can help!

RDWAIFU

do you have a commandline? Here is a commandline that worked for me when I had the same exact same problem. Just put this file into the main directory of the GTA IV folder. 

do you have a commandline? Here is a commandline that worked for me when I had the same exact same problem. Just put this file into the main directory of the GTA IV folder. 

Thank you so much, this worked perfectly! 

Thank you so much, this worked perfectly! 

Your welcome! Happy gaming! If you have anymore questions/problems feel free to PM me.