CapnMD

LCPDFR: 1.0b nothing loads in game?

Everything is up to date and all that I watched videos and read forums on how to install everything.

I load up GTA and get into the game load successful and get no errors but I cant use any of the LCPDFR functions.

Like nothing happens at all? Idk what's wrong I followed everything. 

Edited by CapnMD

Same here. I downloaded GTA IV through Steam. LCPD FR wouldn't start and I did complete the first mission. So I went to the website, uninstalled the 1.0 Hotfix and reinstalled the new 1.0b auto install. I now go into GTA IV and once the game loads, it says Load Successful, but if I hit ALT P or anything only the screen changes from clear to blurry. No clue what I did wrong, I've been at this for literally 2 months now =/. Someone help?

Everything is up to date and all that I watched videos and read forums on how to install everything.

I load up GTA and get into the game load successful and get no errors but I cant use any of the LCPDFR functions.

Like nothing happens at all? Idk what's wrong I followed everything. 

Same here. I downloaded GTA IV through Steam. LCPD FR wouldn't start and I did complete the first mission. So I went to the website, uninstalled the 1.0 Hotfix and reinstalled the new 1.0b auto install. I now go into GTA IV and once the game loads, it says Load Successful, but if I hit ALT P or anything only the screen changes from clear to blurry. No clue what I did wrong, I've been at this for literally 2 months now =/. Someone help?

For future reference guys, it's probably better to create your own thread as you may be having slightly different issues, that way it makes it easier for people to determine who is having what issue and makes it far quicker to provide help. :)

I will try my best to answer you both here as you have already replied.

Have you tried running the diagnostics tool to ensure you have installed it correctly, this guide has a whole chapter on checking your installation using the tool.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Chances are you could be missing one of the key dependencies which is why when you press ALT + P nothing happens, yet your game runs fine.

Edited by LukeD

For future reference guys, it's probably better to create your own thread as you may be having slightly different issues, that way it makes it easier for people to determine who is having what issue and makes it far quicker to provide help. :)

I will try my best to answer you both here as you have already replied.

Have you tried running the diagnostics tool to ensure you have installed it correctly, this guide has a whole chapter on checking your installation using the tool.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Chances are you could be missing one of the key dependencies which is why when you press ALT + P nothing happens, yet your game runs fine.

Good point man. I decided to completely uninstall GTA IV and LCPD FR and reinstall clean and go from there.

The first issue I had was the menu looping, but that was an easy fix for Windows 8. 

The diagnostic tool wouldn't work, then I found the Tip Guide which states to click advanced mode and proceed (Stupid me!)

Hopefully reading said guide will help me (I'll be installing Xliveless vs the other to see if it works). 

Everything worked perfectly, even said Load Successful when the game loaded, but if I hit ALT P nothing.