lakajadiwa

Texture loss with scripts

So if I add for example the business mod then I get texture loss, I only have 3 script mods traffic flow lcpdfr and the business mod, I tried deleting the traffic mod no improvement, I still experience texture loss any ideas?

So if I add for example the business mod then I get texture loss, I only have 3 script mods traffic flow lcpdfr and the business mod, I tried deleting the traffic mod no improvement, I still experience texture loss 

Can your pc run gta iv without scripts?

Yes trust me, very well Its weird how it wont run well on 3+ scripts ...............

What are your system specs? Can you post a screenshot of your GTA IV directory for me as well.

I just found out that it is only the business mod that causes the texture loss. Weird is it really that ram heavy?

Never used the business mod myself so can't really comment.

But anything which is dependant on storing data short term will use more RAM and thus cause more problems.

Glad you have fixed your issues though, enjoy :)

And by directory do you mean the whole thing or just scripts?

Never mind I guess i can live without it lol, Il just play as a cop :)

I meant your whole directory but as we have discovered the problem don't worry about it.

Generally speaking I wouldn't run two big mods like that together, if they both have huge parts to them, use separate installs of GTA to play each one as and when you feel like it.