melvintje

Game crashes about 5-10 minutes playing

Hi all

I downloaded this mod(automatic install) and run it, i go on duty, and an few minutes later the game crashes(5-10 minutes playing), sometimes i get an fatal error, but sometimes it crashes directly to desktop

Here are the needed logs

the game is legal, buy'd it from steam
Game is patched to 1.0.7.0 by steam itself
Also EFLC is patched to the latest version(i'm only using GTA IV itself, not EFLC)

I hope that someone can help me with this one

Yeah I get a similar error sometimes. Try reinstalling your game and removing any mods from it that might cause it to crash. I found that Bravehearts policing scripts and the tow truck scripts cause it to crash pretty regularly.

Yeah I get a similar error sometimes. Try reinstalling your game and removing any mods from it that might cause it to crash. I found that Bravehearts policing scripts and the tow truck scripts cause it to crash pretty regularly.

There are no mods installed, i will try to reinstall the game, even manually if needed

The game still crashes, only this time it take longer, now about 20-30 minutes

That's still a regular problem with 1.0. If you don't like it, downgrade to 0.95 and wait till an update comes out

That's still a regular problem with 1.0. If you don't like it, downgrade to 0.95 and wait till an update comes out

I know, thanks for the help, then i will wait for an update

Its working much longer now, i did an manual install, (copy/paste the folders and files), and the game is now more stable then with an automatic install, i now can play 1 hour before its crashing

Only want to know how i can place my one profile in the game(my login here on the site)

That is something entirely different that I do not know. I did see a post about it somewhere

Its working much longer now, i did an manual install, (copy/paste the folders and files), and the game is now more stable then with an automatic install, i now can play 1 hour before its crashing

Only want to know how i can place my one profile in the game(my login here on the site)

You are currently unable to obtain the api key if you use the manual install of lcpdfr as the feature is not ready. The only way to get your officer's name into the game is to sign in during the automatic install process. Edited by LukeD