Sign in to follow this  
Raylan Givens

Cad for real?

Hey I was wondering is there a program like a cad that i could sync with friends. So for an example, I pull over a nate jones then 3 days later a friend pulls over the guy with the same name it will show up what i did to the guy ex. ticket. So is there a program out there free or paid one atm... XD

http://www.aleir.com is a good free program. there is a way to sync it up, but im not sure how.

being it is a .exe You can't link it up. You have to buy it for that to work. Your best bet for right now is to look at Google Docs with a CAD. Also likly chance of pulling over the same person in the same day or later days with same name is a slim to 0. Sorry mate :/

At the Liberty City Department of Justice we use our LCDoJ Services Mod. Its a complete in-game computer, that connects to our database on our website and even creates a database of people you have had contact with. It also features real time updates to your fellow officers and dispatchers that are not in game. Its custom on board ALPR locks the vehicles and places it in your report for automatically. Unfortunately our developer has not informed me of a public release but maybe one day! 

Preview of Services Mod: 

Edited by Polecat324

being it is a .exe You can't link it up. You have to buy it for that to work. Your best bet for right now is to look at Google Docs with a CAD. Also likly chance of pulling over the same person in the same day or later days with same name is a slim to 0. Sorry mate :/

You can defiantly link it up. It runs off of My SQL and if you get it right, you could get it to sink up. The .exe is just a UI for the program. Everything else is run off of My SQL.

Also Aleir is totally free. There is no paid edition.

Edited by gtapolicewinthrop

At the Liberty City Department of Justice we use our LCDoJ Services Mod. Its a complete in-game computer, that connects to our database on our website and even creates a database of people you have had contact with. It also features real time updates to your fellow officers and dispatchers that are not in game. Its custom on board ALPR locks the vehicles and places it in your report for automatically. Unfortunately our developer has not informed me of a public release but maybe one day! 

Preview of Services Mod: 

LCDoJ Website: [snip]

MODERATOR NOTICE

Link removed.

- OL

That looks awesome! I would love to see a public release one day.

You can defiantly link it up. It runs off of My SQL and if you get it right, you could get it to sink up. The .exe is just a UI for the program. Everything else is run off of My SQL.

You are correct about that, but being as ALIER is free it's only made to stay on a single computer. I contacted the company request a code to allow it to the SQL servers seeing as how they have codes inside of it to not make it able to be put on a Server. Trust me I've tried it

You are correct about that, but being as ALIER is free it's only made to stay on a single computer. I contacted the company request a code to allow it to the SQL servers seeing as how they have codes inside of it to not make it able to be put on a Server. Trust me I've tried it

Ok cool. I couldn't figure out how to link I up at all but now I know why. Thanks!

There is a paid version for ALEIR. You can pay $300 and get an unlocked version that you can have on a MySQL server that you own yourself and have it linked up to multiple computers and what not, or you can pay $500 and get the unlocked version and the company will host it on a server for you. But it is a real world CAD and Report Writing system because it is used by the San Diego PD in California. 

Without paying for the ALEIR program, you can NOT link it up with multiple computers or on your own server, as the version that is publicly able to be downloaded and used for free is not the fully unlocked version.

Since it's so expensive, I have been working on a Mastername/ CAD system for my own clan, and will probably have a public version made once I finish it and release it in my clan.

gallery_45526_2751_34397.png

There is a paid version for ALEIR. You can pay $300 and get an unlocked version that you can have on a MySQL server that you own yourself and have it linked up to multiple computers and what not, or you can pay $500 and get the unlocked version and the company will host it on a server for you. But it is a real world CAD and Report Writing system because it is used by the San Diego PD in California. 

Without paying for the ALEIR program, you can NOT link it up with multiple computers or on your own server, as the version that is publicly able to be downloaded and used for free is not the fully unlocked version.

Since it's so expensive, I have been working on a Mastername/ CAD system for my own clan, and will probably have a public version made once I finish it and release it in my clan.

gallery_45526_2751_34397.png

What program are you using to make that? Looks very nice and I like it!! I'm using VB2010 for my ingame one right now

What program are you using to make that? Looks very nice and I like it!! I'm using VB2010 for my ingame one right now

Mongoose is using Microsoft Access 2010 to create this.