YankeesPwnMets

LCPDFR Freezing when firing weapon.

In situations where I need to fire my weapon, the game always freezes. For example, during a burlgary callout, I was attempting to arrest a suspect when he pulled out a shotgun. I fired one bullet into his shoulder and the game froze. It's always like that. Whenever I fire at the suspect, the game freezes. When AI cops open fire, sometimes the game freezes, some it doesn't. I am using the Steam version of EFLC on Windows 8.1 x64. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I am using two plugins: Callouts+ and WoutersCallouts

AdvancedHookInit.logAdvancedHook.log

LCPDFR.log

Edited by YankeesPwnMets

Hello, Looks like you are getting the freval error. The freval error was fixed for some users by doing this: Open up your LCPDFR.ini in your LCPDFR folder in your GTA directory, look under "Main", it should look something like this by default:

[Main] AdditionalCopCarModels= SuspectTransporterModels=POLICE;POLICE2;PSTOCKADE; VehicleTrunkWeapons=Shotgun_Baretta; AllTextMode=False AmbientScenariosMaximum=2 AmbientScenariosMultiplier=250 DepartmentName=Liberty City Police Department DepartmentShortName=LCPD FirstStart=True UsingPoliceStationMod=False

Now, add to the bottom of that part

PreloadAllModels=True

The "Main" part should now look like this:

[Main] AdditionalCopCarModels= SuspectTransporterModels=POLICE;POLICE2;PSTOCKADE; VehicleTrunkWeapons=Shotgun_Baretta; AllTextMode=False AmbientScenariosMaximum=2 AmbientScenariosMultiplier=250 DepartmentName=Liberty City Police Department DepartmentShortName=LCPD FirstStart=True UsingPoliceStationMod=False PreloadAllModels=True