Sign in to follow this  
CriticalFaction

British SinglePlayer!

I don't get it to be honest.  All you seem to do is go to calls as a lone wolf and beat people to death with a bat.  You could do that in normal single player with the police computer missions.

Is there really much point in having LCPDFR and other scripts in when you ignore everything going on with them as it relates to the AI cops?  The point of LCPDFR is that you can be part of the LCPD and have the other officers support you and you support them.

I don't get it to be honest.  All you seem to do is go to calls as a lone wolf and beat people to death with a bat.  You could do that in normal single player with the police computer missions.

Is there really much point in having LCPDFR and other scripts in when you ignore everything going on with them as it relates to the AI cops?  The point of LCPDFR is that you can be part of the LCPD and have the other officers support you and you support them.

I go 'lone wolf' for the one reason that I find the AI to be more of a problem than assistance.  When AI get involved, the usual outcome is shots get fired and either myself, the suspect or other officers die.  For me, this is not a true representation of the British policing style that I'm trying to role play.

I'm going to be trying out a few things in the near future and try to think of the best way of approaching the AI, but when I'm playing, I ultimately aim for Stability and Realism... Something I think AI can some times inhibit.

Don't get me wrong, 1.0 is a great mod, its just works best for different people in different ways, it's merely preference.