Sign in to follow this  
Sgt.Kanyo

Crashes at specific parts

Alright so I've been having a lot of crashes with 1.0a. Mostly when I get in a chase and the suspect gets out of the car, sometimes the game crashes. Same things goes for arresting someone. I am playing in multiplayer, but nobody is near me, therefor it's not like the peds are assigned to the other players (and I had several times where it worked with a friend of mine near me).

I get no error message in the log file. I'm guessing that this crash happens when the ped or car disappears for some reason. I didn't have these crashes back with the 0.95 RC2, so I'm pretty sure it's 1.0a. Any idea why this would happen?

Also another odd thing I noticed is that in GTA IV, I can't pull anyone over until I disabled and reenabled the traffic with the simple trainer and then put reloadscripts into the scripthookdotnet console. If I don't do this, every time I pull someone over, they indicate right, pullover, turn off their engine, then in the same second, they turn it back on and start driving normally. They aren't fleeing, I can do this process over and over again. Same goes for arresting peds, sometimes they put their hands up, and start walking away, and if I go behind them I lose control of my player until he cuffs the suspect, which, since he / she is walking away, almost impossible.

First off, it is stated in the manual that LCPDFR does not support any form of online play at the moment. That's really all I can add to this.