prgamolvej

Fail To Load LCPDFR Loader.net

I am here because I tried everything, I looked at this thread: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> I search the forum, I search the internet, trying to use xlive, I even reinstall GTA IV completely and try launching as admin with LaunchGTAIV and still nothing. Heres the log of scripthook.net:

2014-02-27 09:18:19 - Initializing ScriptHookDotNet v1.7.1.7 BETA (on GTA IV version 1.0.7.0 with C++ Hook version 0.5.1)

2014-02-27 09:19:41 - Direct3D device created!

2014-02-27 09:19:42 - SEARCHING FOR SCRIPTS...
2014-02-27 09:19:42 - Loading scripts in Assembly 'scriptsindicator.net.dll' ...
2014-02-27 09:19:42 - ...found script 'indicatorClass'!
2014-02-27 09:19:42 - Loading scripts in Assembly 'scriptsLCPDFR Loader.net.dll' ...
2014-02-27 09:19:42 - ...found script 'LCPDFR_Loader.Loader'!
2014-02-27 09:19:42 - ...found script 'LCPDFR_Loader.PublicScript'!
2014-02-27 09:19:42 - Loading scripts in Assembly 'scriptsTrafficFlow.net.dll' ...
2014-02-27 09:19:43 - ...found script 'TrafficFlow.Taxi'!
2014-02-27 09:19:43 - DONE! 4 valid scripts found!

2014-02-27 09:19:43 - STARTING SCRIPTS...
2014-02-27 09:19:43 - INFO: Phone number checks are not available!
2014-02-27 09:19:43 - ...successfully started script 'TrafficFlow.Taxi'!
2014-02-27 09:19:43 - ...successfully started script 'LCPDFR_Loader.PublicScript'!
2014-02-27 09:19:43 - ...successfully started script 'LCPDFR_Loader.Loader'!
2014-02-27 09:19:43 - ...successfully started script 'indicatorClass'!
2014-02-27 09:19:47 - Error during Tick in script 'LCPDFR_Loader.Loader':
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at LCPD_First_Response.Engine.Main.fr3()
at LCPD_First_Response.Engine.Main.Main_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at LCPDFR_Loader.Test.Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at LCPDFR_Loader.Loader.Loader_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at GTA.Script.TryTick()
at GTA.Script.DoTick()
at GTA.ScriptThread.OnTick()
2014-02-27 09:20:01 - Direct3D device lost!
2014-02-27 09:20:01 - SCRIPTS TERMINATED!

Have you tried using the manual installer? Do you have a up to date version of the game? Please do the following:

• Make sure you aren't using a crack - We don't support cracks
  • Update GTA IV to 1.0.7.0 (the latest version of the game, or 1.1.2.0 for EFLC) - This sometimes fixes a wide variety of issues
  • Make sure that you run the game as an administrator.
  • Make sure that your GTA IV root folder (and every subdirectory) is not set to "read-only"
  • Ensure that ScriptHook.dll, ScriptHookDotNet.asi and Dsound.dll OR Xlive.dll are in the GTA IV ROOT folder
  • Ensure that there is a folder titled 'LCPDFR' in the ROOT GTA IV folder.
  • Check that all the above files exist, if they do not, reinstall LCPDFR with the MANUAL installation.
  • Ensure that you are using up to date versions of every LCPDFR dependency and LCPDFR itself.
  • Install these: .Net Framework 4.5Microsoft Visual C++ Redist 2012

• Make sure you aren't using a crack - We don't support cracks: I have the 100% legal version, it worked with 0.95
  • Update GTA IV to 1.0.7.0 (the latest version of the game, or 1.1.2.0 for EFLC) - This sometimes fixes a wide variety of issues: I updated it
  • Make sure that you run the game as an administrator.: Did it
  • Make sure that your GTA IV root folder (and every subdirectory) is not set to "read-only": Still nothing
  • Ensure that ScriptHook.dll, ScriptHookDotNet.asi and Dsound.dll OR Xlive.dll are in the GTA IV ROOT folder: They are as in the picture
  • Ensure that there is a folder titled 'LCPDFR' in the ROOT GTA IV folder.: They are as in the picture
  • Check that all the above files exist, if they do not, reinstall LCPDFR with the MANUAL installation.: I have alway use the manual installation
  • Ensure that you are using up to date versions of every LCPDFR dependency and LCPDFR itself.: I think I am, how do I cheack?
  • Install these: .Net Framework 4.5, Microsoft Visual C++ Redist 2012: I have the C++ but remember about .Net Framework 4.5? I have the 4.0 is that ok or if not, can you help me resolve the problem from last time because I still can't get it working.

Green: Done already/not a problem

Yellow: Trying

Red: Failed

Edited by prgamolvej

Ok, when you come back, I got the error message here:

k9qxCoM.png

I uninstalled my .net framework 1.1 and still crash and got that message, now I have no .new framework.