strikerq12

Breast Cancer Req.

Hello i am looking for someone to help me show support for a fellow sister in blue. She has been diagnosed with breast cancer and the agency has ordered this new vehicle 2013 Ford Interceptor and put out a drawing within the department to see who gets to drive it to show support to fellow officer #336 J. Palmer. I would like to show my support each time i load up GTA IV when i am at home to keep her in memory while she battles this illness. I would like to try and have this fully replicated to the exact car. As in the push bar and also the lightbar being red/blue and the roof number is also #336. Anyone willing to take up this task would be highly appreciated and credited for the work. If no one decides to do this that is ok as well. Thanks for reading.

Edited by strikerq12

Would a 2010 Ford Taurus do? Not a lot of 2013 models around... in fact I don't there are any :/

EDIT: Oh wait, there is a 2013 Taurus. Anyway, I think I'll leave this particular job to LCPDFR's many resident texture artists...

Edited by Khanage

Sure any Taurus would do. Just would like to see it replicate the pictures as much as possible. Red/Blue on lightbar instead of clear and has to have a setina or go rhino push bumper. Thank's for enquiring about it. I appreciate it. Just trying to support a fellow sister in blue even in my off time. Thanks.