Rareroblox

GFWL keeps updating

Hi, when I updated GWFL, I installed it but it keeps saying to update it over and over again. I need help and I need to be with my clan tonight at 9:00 EST time. Please help!

I don't get that problem, I don't really update mine. Go and disable the updates..  

How do you disable it?

All you do is hide the update under 'windows update'. Go into widows update where you can see the list of available updates, right click on the games for windows live update, then click 'hide this update'. It stops windows update from checking it again , thus removing the pronto everytime you turn tour pc on and stops it 'installing' every time you shutdown. To top it off, if you check for updates after hiding it, it will never find the games for windows on at all, so it says 'windows is up to date' as it should be.

The issue seems to be with the latest version of games for windows live. Wouldn't worry though, it will still update in-game once it's fixed, at which stage you can restore hidden updates to see if Microsoft do sort this issue out.

Hope this helps.