RDWAIFU

Police Stockade Handling Line

I'm looking for a handling line for the Police Stockade that would suit a GMC Savana 2005 van so that it won't flip over and handle weirdly.

I can't seem to upload a link to the mod, but if you need it, I can do my best to show you it. Thanks is advance!

MODERATOR NOTICE

Moving to GTA IV Discussion.

Try looking through here: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> If you can't find one there, Sgt. Kanyo might be able to make you one (if he decides to).

Thanks, I'll try some of them, and sorry about putting this thread under the wrong forum. Another question though, do I just need to paste the handling line into where the old one was and I'm done? Because when I do paste it, it seems much shorter and out-of-format than the rest of the handling lines.

Right, well I found the handling line I want to use, I've made a copy of the default handling lines, but when I put the new handling in, change the font and size to the same as the rest, my game crashes on loading screen. Now I do still have the backup handling lines, but I don't know how to stop it crashing. Any help?

Something got messed up. It's best to leave the line alone when pasting a new one in, just to be on the safe side. You shouldn't have to modify the font or size at all. I recommend using Notepad++ for editing game files.

Something got messed up. It's best to leave the line alone when pasting a new one in, just to be on the safe side. You shouldn't have to modify the font or size at all. I recommend using Notepad++ for editing game files.

I just use normal notepad, but here, I've uploaded screenshots of both the original, untouched handling line and the modified handling line to see if you can find the problem.

http://imgur.com/Dv5DHTv,VnY7s4W

http://imgur.com/Dv5DHTv,VnY7s4W#1

That's wordpad, not notepad. Try using notepad.

OH! WHOOPS!

Right, using Notepad worked and didn't crash it, I just need someone to recommend to me a good handling line from the link posted a bit above or something, because I am useless at finding one and useless at telling what most of the cars are in his list.

I tried using the Pony's handling line, but it still manages to topple over much too easily.

Edited by RDWAIFU

I have a handling line team that works for my clan. If you can't find anything while looking through LCPDFR. PM me and I will have him create you one of the best custom lines to whatever car you're looking for :)