ThatOfficerThough

British Police Barrier "Police Road Closed"

Hey guys,

just wondering has anybody got, seen or came across a British police barrier? the ones that say "Police Road Closed" I have seen one in a met police video on YouTube but cant seem to find it. so has anybody got or seen one or even better know where i could get one from?

they look like this if the description was not enough detail... (see the picture)

Thanks, 

Jordan.

Hello Double Doppler, didnt think you would respond to this as your constantly busy with packs, skins and other mods etc.

how long do you think it would take for you guys to make one? it would go quite nice with your pack.

Would you also be able to make an unmarked Vauxhall vectra? i like those better than the Ford mondeo, the mondeo is still very neat. and i love the battenberg pack aswell as your traditional one i use them  both.

thanks Double D for the reply and i hope the barrier is a success.

i also read a topic you made about the new types of uniforms with the black polo shirts with stab vests, are they going to be made?

thanks once again Double D,

Jordan

Hello Double Doppler, didnt think you would respond to this as your constantly busy with packs, skins and other mods etc.

how long do you think it would take for you guys to make one? it would go quite nice with your pack.

Would you also be able to make an unmarked Vauxhall vectra? i like those better than the Ford mondeo, the mondeo is still very neat. and i love the battenberg pack aswell as your traditional one i use them  both.

thanks Double D for the reply and i hope the barrier is a success.

i also read a topic you made about the new types of uniforms with the black polo shirts with stab vests, are they going to be made?

thanks once again Double D,

Jordan

:smile:

Black polo shirts and stab vests? I don't remember making a topic... care to link?

Edited by Double Doppler

I thinks it was you, im not too sure i will find a link now...

disregard the black polo shirt but here is the link to the stab vest topic,

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

i dont know why i thought black polos, maybe cos i wanted to try and make on but idk hahah.

do you think you could make the barrier, vectra and officers with polos?

Jordan

:smile:

Black polo shirts and stab vests? I don't remember making a topic... care to link?

I knew i was right, on your Summer set up video you had the models i described. Are these going to be release? or is there still WIP?

Link: 

when i was looking through the props in the game files I came across a warning sign which is the perfect size and shape called caution_sign.wft but i cannot find the texture files for it could somone have a go at retexturing it possably?  here's a photoQgknzzK.jpg

-snip-

Take a look at the 'Using Textures' section (bottom right of the OpenIV window). It'll tell you where the relevant textures are.

Take a look at the 'Using Textures' section (bottom right of the OpenIV window). It'll tell you where the relevant textures are.

thanks i never noticed that :P