Gr1mR33fer

Zmodeler and Liveries

Im sure this has been asked before, dont jump on my ass I could not find a single answer that pertained to my situation.

Im new at modeling with GTA IV, however i used to do it in the past for other games. I havent had any problems so far, made some custom lights, custom parts, then a full vehicle, then a Full ELS Vehicle, only one issue. Liveries, on 2 models I made works great. However one this 1 car ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>) I cannot get liveries to work.

I am placing it in the FBI slot, with Police_Sign_1, ....2, ....3, .....4

Trainer says I have multiple liveries but wont change.

I can put any other vehicle in there and liveries work, So i know how to enable in both vehicle.ide and traininer config. (Please dont say thats the problem)

EDIT: SOLVED

Police_Sign_1 > police_sign_1

AMATEUR...I KNOW! :)

..Must have smoked too much medicine this morning :P

Edited by WSPChiefReefer

Im sure this has been asked before, dont jump on my ass I could not find a single answer that pertained to my situation.

Im new at modeling with GTA IV, however i used to do it in the past for other games. I havent had any problems so far, made some custom lights, custom parts, then a full vehicle, then a Full ELS Vehicle, only one issue. Liveries, on 2 models I made works great. However one this 1 car ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>) I cannot get liveries to work.

I am placing it in the FBI slot, with Police_Sign_1, ....2, ....3, .....4

Trainer says I have multiple liveries but wont change.

I can put any other vehicle in there and liveries work, So i know how to enable in both vehicle.ide and traininer config. (Please dont say thats the problem)

Any Ideas?

I believe the image name in this file is cvpi_sign_1.png

EDIT: it is police_sign_1. But did you set your vehicle.ide and trainer to allow multiple Liveries??

Edited by ASTTrprDillon95

I believe the image name in this file is cvpi_sign_1.png

EDIT: it is police_sign_1. But did you set your vehicle.ide and trainer to allow multiple Liveries??

Thank you for trying to help..but as I said in my OP....

It HAS to be the model...I have tried everything else.

Thank you for trying to help..but as I said in my OP....

It HAS to be the model...I have tried everything else.

Ah My bad... Did you put in police_sign_2, 3, 4 in Zmodeler when doing the model??

Ah My bad... Did you put in police_sign_2, 3, 4 in Zmodeler when doing the model??

You don't have to add anything more than xxx_sign_1 to the materials. Zmodeler doesn't use the rest of them, only the game does, so there really isn't a need to import all 4. I usually will import xxx_sign_1(the template) and then xxx_sign_2 and I'll make that a grey texture and apply it to the "paint3" in the materials. I find it easier to work on the car and place things with a off white or grey texture on the car. If you choose to do this the next thing is important, **When you export the car you need to change the "paint3" back to xxx_sign_1 otherwise if you leave sign_2 in there it will only read the texture in the sign_2 spot.**

I know you said its solved but I just wanted to reply to this and clarify