Zildjian

I need help joining a non clan-clan

I would like to join a non clan-clan. Could someone please send me a TS3 IP address so I could get started in the fun? my email address is Zildjian725@hotmail.com. please help, thanks!

I think he means exactly the opposite of bandit's clan...I could be wrong, though.

I think he wants a clan where it is "free style", no rules or anything. You can use the "Want to Play MP" thread that was posted, which is a nice chance.

I want to join a clan that isnt stricked on using police codes and els. Can someone please help me. Im looking for a TS3 IP address so i can talk with someone who can help me join. Thank You

It'll be hard, I'll tell you that. A lot of people have moved away from IV for PC, so it's either a clan, or some really small group nobody's heard about. Most small groups don't let other people just join, so you'll have to create one, or find someone who's willing to accept you out of the blue like that. Code Zero started off small, and then found several YouTubers.

Thanks Mustu, Although it would be cool to join a large community, I'm perfectly fine joining a small group. I cant find any TS3 IP addresses. I've tried in the past to start my own, but I cant deal with kids blowing things up every 2 seconds. There has to be someone out there who knows a group i could contact to join. Thanks again!

Thanks Mustu, Although it would be cool to join a large community, I'm perfectly fine joining a small group. I cant find any TS3 IP addresses. I've tried in the past to start my own, but I cant deal with kids blowing things up every 2 seconds. There has to be someone out there who knows a group i could contact to join. Thanks again!

I would of said my clan but we use els and have our own pack etc but we aren't a serious clan atm