ErinLindsay

[WIP] 2011 F-450 Ambulance Part II

Here's part two of the F-450 Ambulance [WIP]. Could someone please tell me how to get headlight textures, glass transparency, interior, and the other things to complete this model.

The faster I get this done the faster I can get to that Freightliner M2 Ambulance following a Chevy 3500 ambulance.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks for the support.

Try looking, if you ave the old F-350 ambulance open the texture pack and look at the files there and you'll see a head light skin thing.

Yea cool because EVI won't release any of his.

I literally was just looking at firetrucks    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=6e68bd12a1e3634278edffe9d3db493&prevstart=0

Try looking, if you ave the old F-350 ambulance open the texture pack and look at the files there and you'll see a head light skin thing.

The headlights differ between the F-350 and F-450

I plan on doing a Pierce Velocity in the future :smile:

On second thought I will look at the F-550 NYPD ESU truck by EVI.

Thanks

Looks good but I've never seen an extended cab ambulance, there would be too much room between the drivers compartment and the patient compartment. Might ditch the rear section of the F450 chasis.

Edited by medmark

Looks good but I've never seen an extended cab ambulance, there would be too much room between the drivers compartment and the patient compartment. Might ditch the rear section of the F450 chasis.

28e28d75ee.png

HAVE A QUESTION OR A REQUEST? MESSAGE ME I'M HAPPY TO HELP

Like XBR said, there are a few ext cab F-450 and F-350 ambulances out there and they are most definitely real. I thought it would be cool to do an extended cab ambulance with an F-450 chassis. There are no F-450 ambulances in the GTA 4 modding community. I took real life to pics to show you that in my area extended cab ambulances

are widely used.

Thanks

Thanks guys for all the support!

Edited by Vertex3D