Hello Everyone, Im sure this has been posted throughout the forum somewhere but i don't have time to go searching. However i am curious to know if does anyone know how Grand Theft Auto IV and/or Episodes from Liberty City runs on Windows 8? Does it still have the same texture issue? as in missing textures?

I hear that Windos 8 isn't that Compatible for Games.

I jus EXTREAMLY Dilike Windows 8, I tryied N'

Toilet Paper! I know some People that can Play with

Windows 8 but they got the Luck I guess.

I am a PURE Windows 7 Person.

Serganto!

Windows 8 works just fine for games -- it's the only OS I use at the moment.  GFWL needs to be updated before you can use IV or EFLC on win8 but after that it works just fine. (better than win7 in my opinion).

Windows 8 works just fine for games -- it's the only OS I use at the moment.  GFWL needs to be updated before you can use IV or EFLC on win8 but after that it works just fine. (better than win7 in my opinion).

Yes, it works fine on Windows 8.

Hello Everyone, Im sure this has been posted throughout the forum somewhere but i don't have time to go searching. However i am curious to know if does anyone know how Grand Theft Auto IV and/or Episodes from Liberty City runs on Windows 8? Does it still have the same texture issue? as in missing textures?

Jm, Learned something new.

Like they say, "Learn some thing new every day"

Sergeanto!

If you have texture loss issues, you should consider either lowering your settings or using a commandline.txt file in your GTA IV root directory with appropriate settings.  :smile:

Edited by ArmAJack