fbo194

Forcing lights on during day?

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way to turn your lights on and off during the day time in GTA IV as the game puts them on very late and beyond dusk for me, and I want a bit of realism as lots of vehicles now driive with day-time running lights for safety and style nowadays.

The "FORCE LIGHTS ON/OFF" option in the trainer doesn't seem to work with me- any ideas?

So if you can help with this it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

fbo194

In America I believe that you don't have to use lights during day-time.

The force lights options is a little finicky, I agree, but it works fine for me most of the time. Are you activating it inside a vehicle or outside of it? Try both. The only other option I have is to activate the hi-beams, but that's not really what I would call realism.

Edited by ineseri

Yeah, in the US you only have to turn on your headlights if its dark out or if it's raining.

In America I believe that you don't have to use lights during day-time.

The force lights options is a little finicky, I agree, but it works fine for me most of the time. Are you activating it inside a vehicle or outside of it? Try both. The only other option I have is to activate the hi-beams, but that's not really what I would call realism.

Oh, well in the UK it is not the law yet, but is a EU regulation and is very advisable for increased visibility (which studies have shown have reduced RTCs), not to mention many vehicles such as BMW and Audi now make it with permanent lights on anyway!

Back on topic: ok thanks, I do press it inside the vehicle, but thanks anyway! And yeah high-beam and no rear lights aren't great!