OfficerSV

Generic Sheriff Traffic-Minivan (LCPD like)

So this is the first Texture I ever made.The original Minivam is with an LCPD texture,I modified it to a SHERIFF one.

ITS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE NOOSE CRUISER

GTAIV_2013_09_18_18_53_33_71.pngGTAIV_2013_09_18_18_53_48_23.png

Edited by SvenMMA

Needs more improvement with the text. Such as the State Police on the side of the vehicle. If it is truly a Sheriff's Department vehicle then you would need to remove the State Police sign. Also it looks like you copy and pasted the NOoSE logo on the door. Again, since it is a Sheriff vehicle then it would not have that logo on the door. To be honest it looks like you really didn't do much to it at all except adding the Sheriff and the "Server and protect" text onto the car. Try making more complex designs rather than just copying and pasting other people's work and such onto the vehicle. Anyways, sorry if I come off a little bit harsh but considering this is your first texture I just wanted to give you an idea of how to really create nice textures that people will enjoy. 

Needs more improvement with the text. Such as the State Police on the side of the vehicle. If it is truly a Sheriff's Department vehicle then you would need to remove the State Police sign. Also it looks like you copy and pasted the NOoSE logo on the door. Again, since it is a Sheriff vehicle then it would not have that logo on the door. To be honest it looks like you really didn't do much to it at all except adding the Sheriff and the "Server and protect" text onto the car. Try making more complex designs rather than just copying and pasting other people's work and such onto the vehicle. Anyways, sorry if I come off a little bit harsh but considering this is your first texture I just wanted to give you an idea of how to really create nice textures that people will enjoy. 

Its not bad actually,for a first time model,and The "STATE POLICE" Is just in place.Sheriffs ARE part of the State police.

Thats why is 

Oregon State Sheriffs' Association (OSSA) California State Sheriffs' Association New York State - Sheriffs Association

And so on.And beside that,its a skin I made for PERSONAL USE.I don't plan on uploading it unless someone wants it.Then I will PM him a link.

Edited by SvenMMA

Its not bad actually,for a first time model,and The "STATE POLICE" Is just in place.Sheriffs ARE part of the State police.

Thats why is 

Oregon State Sheriffs' Association (OSSA) California State Sheriffs' Association New York State - Sheriffs Association

And so on.And beside that,its a skin I made for PERSONAL USE.I don't plan on uploading it unless someone wants it.Then I will PM him a link.

That is just an association for all the sheriff's throughout the state. The sheriff's are not part of the state police. If you made this skin for personal use, why make a thread about it?