I just found out about GTA Police Mods never played any of the  GTA games before but seeing that I can play as the police makes me want to get the game and play but I am wondering should I get the GTA 4 or just get GTA 5 and will the current police mods work on GTA 5?

LCPDFR is a PC only modification for GTA IV and its two episodes. GTA V has not been announced for PC yet. So no, LCPDFR will not work on GTA V since it's a console-only game as of yet. 

Edited by ineseri

how do u get on the game it self cause i already installed it but i dont know how to play it

LCPDFR is a PC only modification for GTA IV and its two episodes. GTA V has not been announced for PC yet. So no, LCPDFR will not work on GTA V since it's a console-only game as of yet. 

how do u play lcpdfr itself becuase i already installed but dont know how to get on it

how do u play lcpdfr itself becuase i already installed but dont know how to get on it

First off, did you buy the game? :)

LCPDFR won't work otherwise. You need to make sure that you are using the latest patch (http://support.rockstargames.com/entries/484496-Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Patch-7-Title-Update-v-1-0-7-0-English-1-0-6-1-Russian-1-0-5-2-Japanese-). After that is installed, press LeftAlt+P in-game and follow the on-screen instructions. 

Edited by ineseri

Jump on Steam, buy the whole Liberty City Episodes pack for like 5 bucks and you're good to go.  

Use EFLC for LCPDFR if you want a smoother, less buggy experience than the original GTAIV.

DrDetroit