Sgt.Kanyo

Idle animation

So I've seen that it is possible to change the idle animation to something else on the player, like in Custo's Idle Animation Mod. How would I go about deleting all the idle animations, so any peds I use wouldn't wonder off every 2 second? I tried deleting all the lines, but that just leads to crashing. I don't want the peds on the street to stop their idle animations, I only want to get rid of the player idle anims.

At the very bottom of the ambient file, there's a section called Player Movement Groups.

# Player Movement Groups ##############################################################################################################################################################################################
MOVE_PLAYER  <<PLAYER>>, <<VEH_STD_A>>, <<VEH_TRUCK_A>>, <<VEH_LOW_A>>, <<VEH_STD_B>>, <<VEH_VAN_A>>, <<PLAYER_B>>

# MOVE_PLAYER  GUN@AIM_IDLES

Delete everything after MOVE_PLAYER.

# Player Movement Groups ##############################################################################################################################################################################################
MOVE_PLAYER

At the very bottom of the ambient file, there's a section called Player Movement Groups.

MOVE_PLAYER  <<PLAYER>>, <<VEH_STD_A>>, <<VEH_TRUCK_A>>, <<VEH_LOW_A>>, <<VEH_STD_B>>, <<VEH_VAN_A>>, <<PLAYER_B>>

Delete everything after MOVE_PLAYER.

MOVE_PLAYER

Awesome, it worked. Thanks Custo.

I wanted them to stop grabbing their nuts.. I try recording and I just hate when they do that

You can use idle animation mod if you like: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Makes it so when playing as a cop, you do cop animations, not nikos.

Or if you don't want him doing anything at all, do what I posted before.