djwolf

Sorry. Another problem with ELS.

I use ELS v7.0. I have a problem where in multiplayer the cars that are not police vehicles but that I've added ELS to, the sirens don't work. EX: Airtug sirens don't work in MP. NOTE: Airtug has been replaced by an ELS-enabled golf cart. It does however work in single player. I think the problem is that in MP the siren control is the original but I don't know how to fix it.

Can anyone help...

-DJWolf

I have no Idea. Maybe You should use google. Or search older posts for this. 

BTW: This is meant to be in GTA IV Support not gameplay. Search the support thread for similar posts.

I have no Idea. Maybe You should use google. Or search older posts for this. 

BTW: This is meant to be in GTA IV Support not gameplay. Search the support thread for similar posts.

Does anyone know anything?

Try editing the vehicle.ide lines.

Example:

Original Airtug line: airtug,

airtug, car, AIRTUG, AIRTUG, VEH@VAN, NULL, 100, 999, 0.1104, 0.1104, 0, 2, 1.0 ,1, noboot+ext_conv

now take the line from police or police2 when 'car,' begins. This is how the result will be like: airtug, airtug, car, POLICE, POLICE, VEH@STD, VEH@STD_RI1, 100, 999, 0.2345, 0.2345, 0.2, 2, 1.0 ,1, ext_requi+ext_strong+livery.

Now the game should see Airtug as a police vehicle so the sirens will work.

IMPORTANT: Make sure all the other players in your multiplayer game has the same exact lines as you do, or someone's game WILL crash.

Edited by Someone22

As far as I am aware there's nothing you can do about it. ELS V7 also disabled the ability to use the one touch tone selection in MP too, meaning you need to hold down H to change the siren tones rather than simply pressing T. 

I haven't really dug through the ELS files so there may be a way to change this, but I don't know of one. 

Try editing the vehicle.ide lines.

Example:

Original Airtug line: airtug,

airtug, car, AIRTUG, AIRTUG, VEH@VAN, NULL, 100, 999, 0.1104, 0.1104, 0, 2, 1.0 ,1, noboot+ext_conv

now take the line from police or police2 when 'car,' begins. This is how the result will be like: airtug, airtug, car, POLICE, POLICE, VEH@STD, VEH@STD_RI1, 100, 999, 0.2345, 0.2345, 0.2, 2, 1.0 ,1, ext_requi+ext_strong+livery.

Now the game should see Airtug as a police vehicle so the sirens will work.

IMPORTANT: Make sure all the other players in your multiplayer game has the same exact lines as you do, or someone's game WILL crash.

I honestly thought this would work. It didn't. Does anyone else know what to do.