Sign in to follow this  
ztgraphix

Light bar glass color??

Hey guys, could someone tell me how you can change the color of the light bar GLASS color? example whelen edge where it has the two rear yellow flashers on the bar. How could I make those red and blue like the rest of the light bar? I have tried every light texture in spark iv and still cant figure it out....any help would be great!

It depends on the car.  A lot of developers now have theirs linked to the emerlights or emerlights_emis textures; which car are you working with?

that didn't work, the actual light color coming from the strobes are red and blue but the light bar glass itself still has the two yellow blocks on it... :sad:

It'll be the emerglights texture then; on the bottom left is what appears to be a top down view of the Whelan edge; that's the texture that needs changing. I'm not at my computer atm but I'll have another look at it tomorrow.

I've just had another look, they're definitely mapped to emerglightse, not emerglights.  Did you definitely replace the correct file?

That's what it was...I replaced the emerglights instead of emerglightse...my mistake man. works perfect! Thanks a ton for taking the time to help man its much appreciated!!!

If you want to change the covering glass' color, look for the emerglightse.png texture, and on the bottom left you can see red and blue translucent colors. There also seem to be a light that looks a tiny bit like the Whelen Edge and it has some yellow parts. Color them the same as the other red and blue textures, and you're done.