Sheriff Johnson

Infinite Loading Screen help?

(If there s already a topic link me it) I am sorry, if there is.

Ok, so I installed all my mods and stuff, not my loading screen loops, and never loads, and it wont ever go in game, help me?

Your mods may be conflicting. Try removing them and implementing them in one at a time to see whats causing it. 

(Instead of relaunching your game over and over, if you get into game with one script. ALT+TAB out and add another. Then press the "Tidle" key (above TAB) and type in this command: reloadscripts) Repeat this process until you crash. Then you will know which mod is conflicting/not working.

NOTE: NEVER JUST CHUCK A BUNCH OF MODS IN AT THE SAME TIME!

Edited by Sgt.Hoffers

OMG KEEP BACKUPS :P 

I don't actually know where to find a clean file. You may need to use google or reinstall your game ;/ 

EDIT: After using google I found this

Edited by Sgt.Hoffers

still wont launch

I have car mods installed, where can I get the clean of vehicles.img and weapons.img 

You can find a clean *.img file in the backup you obviously made because they tell you that everywhere. You can use the link provided above, but keep in mind that it's downloaded from the internet and may not be 100% configured for your game. 

Edited by ineseri

ALWAYS make a backup. Anyway, run the game as an admin. In your gta iv directory make  a text document titled commandline. So it should look like this commandline.txt

After you do that open it up and type - availablevidmem 100 After you have done that launch your game and before you press start go to your graphics setting and set everything to low. See if that works first.