Nika

Problem With Install - Help!!!

When I installed lcpdfr 0,95 in the end we came out this:

Installation failed
An error occured

Installation component 'LCPDFRModels' error'd!
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.WriteAllText(String path, String contents)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.Installation_Components.tazershit.beginComponent()
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

What do I do now?
Please help!!!

Read through this hefty list and follow it to the letter, then I'll see what I can do :)

• Make sure you aren't using a crack - We don't support cracks
  • Update GTA IV to 1.0.7.0 (the latest version of the game, or 1.1.2.0 for EFLC) - This sometimes fixes a wide variety of issues
  • Make sure that you run the game as an administrator.
  • Make sure that your GTA IV root folder (and every subdirectory) is not set to "read-only"
  • Ensure that FirstResponse.net.dll is in the SCRIPTS folder and that AdvancedHook.dll is in the GTA IV ROOT folder.
  • Ensure that ScriptHook.dll, ScriptHookDotNet.asi and Dsound.dll OR Xlive.dll are in the GTA IV ROOT folder
  • Ensure that there is a folder titled 'LCPDFR' in the SCRIPTS folder.
  • Check that all the above files exist, if they do not, reinstall LCPDFR with the automatic installation.
  • Ensure that you are using up to date versions of every LCPDFR dependency and LCPDFR itself.
  • Install these: http://www.microsoft...9f-b21f31ab88b7http://www.microsoft...&displaylang=en
  • Run a diagnostic report (found here:  title="">http://www.lcpdfr.co...agnostics-tool/) and post the log. 

I've read this before, but in this country I have not seen original game, so I have crack. 

Mean anything from the game ... :(

Tnx man!

Cracked files are illegal and no support is allowed for them. Try downloading it on Steam.

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by LCPDFR.com staff.
If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.