Sign in to follow this  
Sgt.Kanyo

FPS drop near other players

I recently came across a bug that whenever I get near players in gta multiplayer, my fps drops to 30 and below (mostly below, 30 is maximum). My ENB says I have around 25 to 30 fps, but that'd mean a smooth non-laggy gameplay (movies are at 25-27 fps or even lower), so I definately have less then that. I can't tell if it's a stuterring problem or just slowdowns, but I find it weird how it usually only happens near players. When I go far from a player (so I can't see him directly on my gps), then my fps gets back to around 40-50 according to ENB.

Anyone else ever came across such problems? I'm not sure it might be a memory leak.

Are you playing online with the LCPDFR mod active? 

EDIT: A memory leak is quite possible. 

Edited by ineseri

Yeah, but this isn't normal memory leak. It doesn't really act like this. I did try to use a few commandlines, but they didn't work. And it's also very weird how it gets laggy near players.

Yeah, but this isn't normal memory leak. It doesn't really act like this. I did try to use a few commandlines, but they didn't work. And it's also very weird how it gets laggy near players.

Perhaps it's a bad connection, and that GTA IV have problems loading the other players model in time.