Sign in to follow this  
BROOKLYNBOY2497

I can't download LCPDFR! Please help?

Hello. I recently had to re-install my gta 4 game. After it was installed again, I went to this website (lcpdfr.com) to download LCPDFR and every time (I've tried multiple times) I try to download it, it says: "The publisher of 095RC2R2 couldn't be verified." Please help me?

You should just be able to press "Run". 

EDIT: 

Maybe try reading this (http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/124367-open-file-security-warning-unblock-file.html). 

I have windows 8. It usually gives me the option "Run", but with this, it's just giving me the options to "save/save as" or "cancel". When I press "save/save as" it gives me that message and I can't do anything.

Edited by BROOKLYNBOY2497

Are you using Internet Explorer? 

Yes, I'm using internet explorer.

I don't recall this ever happening before when I had to download LCPDFR. I always used internet explorer.

Edited by BROOKLYNBOY2497

Try using Chrome, Firefox or Opera, it's a lot better than Internet Explorer anyway. 

Well, I just downloaded firefox. It worked! LCPDFR downloaded!! Man, if I would've known it was as easy as that.... I've been pulling my hair out for the past few days trying to figure it out, thinking it was because read only in properties had a square in it (I thought that meant the same thing as it being checked and that it being squared was just a windows 8 style or something, but it isn't and apparently the square doesn't mean it's read only, only if it has a check), but it wasn't. I guess firefox is better than Internet Explorer afterall... Anyway, thanks for the help! I really appreciate it! Have a nice day! I am marking this as solved.

P.S.- Here is the link that explains the square/check thing if you are interested or if anyone else who sees this post is interested. http://superuser.com/questions/239780/all-files-in-my-pc-are-stuck-on-read-only-even-as-the-only-admin

Look at the post under the one that gives directions for the command line especially and follow the link he/she provides for the picture that he/she is talking about. Thanks again for the help!