BestlnTheWorld

Where do I start?

*cough*wrong forum*cough*

Well, to start off, have you bought gta iv for pc and installed the 1.0.7.0 patch? (http://support.rockstargames.com/entries/484496-Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Patch-7-Title-Update-v-1-0-7-0-English-1-0-6-1-Russian-1-0-5-2-Japanese-)

After that you need lcpdfr which can be downloaded in the downloads section here.

And there is car mods too and tutorials for how to install them.

For script mods to use with lcpdfr check out this: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

LCPDFR Install tutorial: http://www.lcpdfr.com/page/tutorials/index.action/_/script-data-file-modification-tutorials/how-to-install-lcpdfr-error-help-and-links-r58

Car mod tutorial: http://www.lcpdfr.com/page/tutorials/index.action/_/vehicle-modification-tutorial/how-to-install-car-modifications-for-gta-iv-r2

And that's the basics.

I hope I helped, and welcome to the community!

Be sure to make a backup of your game before you begin to mod it!

This.  A million times this!  People often mod their game without backups and they pay the price because of it.

Also, a tip: never be afraid to ask questions.  Search the forums first but if you have a problem you just can not resolve nor find an answer to, don't be afraid to make a thread in the appropriate section.

Yea backups are really important especially if you're going to be modding a lot of textures using ENBs and such. I've tested about 4-5 different ENBs and only about 2 worked with my setup so it just depends on whatever version of GTA you're running. 

1.0.7 is best if you're wanting to play mainly LCPDFR and 1.0.4 is good if you just want the best version of ICEnhancer and just like playing the GTA campaign. 

green_checkmark.gif CPU Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz You Have: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz  

green_checkmark.gif CPU Speed Minimum: 1.8 GHz You Have: 3.0 GHz Performance Rated at: 5.4 GHz  

green_checkmark.gif RAM Minimum: 1 GB for Windows XP / 1.5 GB for Windows Vista) You Have: 6.1 GB  

green_checkmark.gif OS Minimum: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3 / Windows 7 You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit  

green_checkmark.gif Video Card Minimum: 256MB NVIDIA 7900+ / 256MB ATI X1900+ You Have: GeForce GT 610  

Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card     Required You Have green_checkmark_small.gif 3D Yes Yes green_checkmark_small.gif Hardware T&L Yes Yes green_checkmark_small.gif Pixel Shader version 3.0 5.0 green_checkmark_small.gif Vertex Shader version 3.0 5.0 green_checkmark_small.gif Dedicated Video RAM 256 MB 2.1 GB green_checkmark.gif Sound Card Minimum: Yes You Have: NVIDIA High Definition Audio  

green_checkmark.gif Free Disk Space Minimum: 16 GB You Have: 124.9 GB    

Hope this works.

green_checkmark.gif CPU Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz You Have: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz  

green_checkmark.gif CPU Speed Minimum: 1.8 GHz You Have: 3.0 GHz Performance Rated at: 5.4 GHz  

green_checkmark.gif RAM Minimum: 1 GB for Windows XP / 1.5 GB for Windows Vista) You Have: 6.1 GB  

green_checkmark.gif OS Minimum: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3 / Windows 7 You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit  

green_checkmark.gif Video Card Minimum: 256MB NVIDIA 7900+ / 256MB ATI X1900+ You Have: GeForce GT 610  

Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card     Required You Have green_checkmark_small.gif 3D Yes Yes green_checkmark_small.gif Hardware T&L Yes Yes green_checkmark_small.gif Pixel Shader version 3.0 5.0 green_checkmark_small.gif Vertex Shader version 3.0 5.0 green_checkmark_small.gif Dedicated Video RAM 256 MB 2.1 GB green_checkmark.gif Sound Card Minimum: Yes You Have: NVIDIA High Definition Audio  

green_checkmark.gif Free Disk Space Minimum: 16 GB You Have: 124.9 GB    

Hope this works.

Yes it Helps a bit, but got all of the Modifications and scripts to install, so need around 8gb and i5 is better than Core 2 Duo (which they don't make any-more) All I'm saying that you need a good gaming computer that is higher than the Minimum spec above.