Dwilliams

Adding more cars.

Ok, so I have the lapd car pack and I know that they all cant replace police cars. So, I was searching and came across the "how to add cars and not replace" thread and I also watched a video of how to do it, but thing is the cars that I want to add doesn't have the lines that I have to add to newhandling,newveh,etc..So my question is can I find these lines? or can I still add the cars without them?.Cause in the readme it doesn't give the lines just installation and credits...I have cars already replacing the default police cars, so I want to add the new ones but don't see the lines needed. So, if anyone can help me out it'll be gladly appreciated,Thanks!

Hello,

You can add more cars but if you use them with LCPDFR there is hardly any point, because on added cars you cant get the police computer. So if you still want it you need to find cars with the handling lines, or if they are labelled police 1 or something you need to copy the original lines and add them to your new car. If I helped please press the green button next to this.

ok well I cant really find any but can I do It like this? Add the new cars but just rename to the police3,4,b? and add the handling from cars ingame to it? Lets say I add a unmarked car,using it as fbi...Can I add the same lines as the buffalo to the new cars file?...And yes I know and read about the only having police3,4,and b that's fine I just want to add them.