when you activate the weapons cheat (either one gives you the same sniper rifle).....what is the name of that weapon in the weapons.img file?

I need something a TAD more powerful lol

I just got the GAU-19 which replaces the Desert Eagle and all I can say is that sucker REALLY makes it rain lead! O.O

still lookin' for a better sniper rifle though, or at least to know what the name is in weapons.img

found this one which works pretty good :-)

but, if you find one you like, please do pass it along and I'll try it out (only fair, right?)

Edited by SamForrester

The sniper rifles are called w_psg1 and w_rifle in the weapons.img. The PSG1 is a semi-automatic sniper and the Rifle is a bolt action. There's a bunch of nice sniper rifles on GTA4Mods, I myself use a Barrett M82 for the bolt action and a SCAR-H Sniper for the semi-automatic. 

I dont even bother having a gun. I do it the old way. WITH MY BARE FISTS.

The sniper rifles are called w_psg1 and w_rifle in the weapons.img. The PSG1 is a semi-automatic sniper and the Rifle is a bolt action. There's a bunch of nice sniper rifles on GTA4Mods, I myself use a Barrett M82 for the bolt action and a SCAR-H Sniper for the semi-automatic. 

I couldn't do bold action....I like semi-auto lol 

I have the SWAT weapon pack :)

link? please? :-)

I'll download errr now (was gonna say tonight but oh it's already 0512 hahaha), and install later :-)

Im glad to hear :)

It crashes my game too. I have no idea how my friend run this shit :(

I SECOND  that! W T F? I mean that's just a BAD ass gun! gunfights are over quickly, leaving their bodies strewn all over

Oh, ok. But you know that f***ing shit crashes my game!

I'm working on something with a gun that replaces the M-4....add me on here and GFWL, and I'll get back to you on this. I THINK I might be onto something truly epic heh UNREALISTIC....but epic

I'm using SamForrester for everything just fyi :)

Edited by SamForrester