sir_cloudfire

Key for LCPDFR spawning vehicles?

There's no key built into LCPDFR that allows you to spawn police vehicles.  A full list of key commands can be found here '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

You can use simple native trainer (http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/simple-trainer-version-65-f2115) to spawn cars though.  You will need to disable keybindings for Simple Native Trainer so it doesn't conflict with LCPDFR.

You can press the key above TAB and enter spawn <vehiclename>. If you wished to spawn a turismo, for example, you would enter spawn turismo and press enter.

You can press the key above TAB and enter spawn <vehiclename>. If you wished to spawn a turismo, for example, you would enter spawn turismo and press enter.

This, or if you are using an EU keyboard it's the 'Ö' key. 

This, or if you are using an EU keyboard it's the 'Ö' key. 

Not everyone in the EU has a Ö on their keyboard. And even if you do have the Ö, that's not the key you wanna press, it's still the one above the TAB button. Please don't spread wrong information.

Not everyone in the EU has a Ö on their keyboard. And even if you do have the Ö, that's not the key you wanna press, it's still the one above the TAB button. Please don't spread wrong information.

The console is bound to Ö on the swedish keyboards atleast (it is for me). 

The console is bound to Ö on the swedish keyboards atleast (it is for me). 

But not everyone in the EU has a swedish keyboard. Also, where's that key located?

But not everyone in the EU has a swedish keyboard. Also, where's that key located?

That is true, should have made it clearer. The Ö key is located at the right of the L key. In most games it's replacing the 'tilde' key (located above tab). 

That is true, should have made it clearer. The Ö key is located at the right of the L key. In most games it's replacing the 'tilde' key (located above tab). 

That's strange then, because it's the same location on my Keyboard, yet my console doesn't open with Ö, but with the key above Tab.

That's strange then, because it's the same location on my Keyboard, yet my console doesn't open with Ö, but with the key above Tab.

Huh, that is strange. I asked a friend, it's the ö key for him too.