LawfulDev

Zmodler Help??

What you mean "move"? Spawn? Then you have to rename them to the same extra somehow.

When I go into the menu click Move and I click on it only 1 part moves but I wont all parts to that lightbar bar to move?

You should really try messing around in zmodeler yourself instead of getting support for every issue you come across.

Go to select>All>Right click on your object(it will select all).>Selected Mode>Move.

You should really try messing around in zmodeler yourself instead of getting support for every issue you come across.

Go to select>All>Right click on your object(it will select all).>Selected Mode>Move.

This is does not work, I have tried messing around before & I couldnt seem to find it I wanna move the little red & blue light "segments' that go with the main peice but they dont move with it?

You must click selected mode, select -> all, as Beckugan1 said.

Heres a Pic I wanna move all these at 1 time please explain a tiny bit more it doesnt work for me only drags the thing I am directly clicking on bandicam_2013_07_19_16_52_02_632.jpg

I'll tell you step by step. First you would need to check all the L0s and L1s for the lightbar and lights. The reason why is because L2 is also a lightbar but you can only see it at a distance while in game. Now click on select and then select quadr. Highlight the whole lightbar and then down in the right hand bottom click on selected mode. Now click on modify and move. Now your able to move and scale the whole lightbar and lights.....Hope this helps